Thursday, February 22, 2007

I win

You are 80% Scripture literate!
 

You are a Pseudo-Bible scholar. Good job, apparently you actually read the good book every once in a while.

The Adult Bible Quiz



It was those OT questions that saved me. I'm also pretty sure that some of my answers were lucky guesses. I had a few of them down to two choices, at which point I just went with gut instinct.

SPEAKING OF THEOLOGICAL NERDINESS:
I went with Annemarie and Sam to Regent College yesterday, and as we were sitting in the cafe with the admissions guy who was answering Annemarie's questions, I saw Marva Dawn! I looked at her, and then at Annemarie, but the admissions dude was in the middle of talking and I couldn't figure out a suave way to say "Look, everybody! It's Marva Dawn!" without sounding like a pathetic little groupie. So, only I saw her and I just had to tell Sam and Amp about it later when the admissions dude was gone.

No comments: