Thursday, September 28, 2006

honeymoon blogs

My little brother Karl, whom you may remember from music video fame, has started a blog. He's still in the honeymoon phase of posting clever things every day, but I'm excited to see how it turns out in the long run. Check out his link on the left side of the page. (Notice how I alphabetized them all? I'm so organised!)

Speaking of losing the honeymoon phase...what's with all you other people not posting anymore? It's especially funny when I go to Jan or Melissa's blogs, because the first thing you see is "sorry, I keep forgetting to post" or "long time no post," and my first reaction is "SWEET! She finally posted again!"....except that's the same post that's been there for one or two weeks, and I've had the same reaction pretty much daily since it was first posted.

3 comments:

Karl said...

Wait, does this mean I'm married to my blog? Eeeew!

I think I understand what you mean about a honeymoon blog... I'm not yet comfortable with the whole idea of a blog so I sit and edit my posts until I'm witty. Honeymoons don't last forever though?

Good job on keeping yours up to date by the way, it helps us Ontarian Reimers keep up with you, mum really likes it too.

Anonymous said...

I'll be posting after this weekend :) Nicole's wedding, so I'll try to bring back pictures!

Jan said...

I did post today! I keep forgetting to and I'm sorry. :(