Tuesday, June 13, 2006

no comments = no love (sort of)

In case you don't read the blogs of half my friends listed to the left, let me inform you that it is roadtrip-to-Annemarie-and-Sam's-wedding time! Aaron and I will camp for one night on the way up to Dawson Creek, and then Steph and Laura will come back with us and go camping and hang out in Vancouver before flying home.

Here are the results of my job interviews: I got some really positive feedback from the secretary job (I'm pretty sure they were going to offer it to me), except that Aaron and I decided that we would not want to switch churches just for me getting 20 hours a week of secretarial work. So no job there.

The second interview turned out results as I had expected. Hiring man gave the youth leadership job that I wanted to another person, but asked me to reconsider applying for the children's after school program job. I just don't think I want to commit 3 years to a job I'm not that gung-ho about.

Third interview: I have been promoted to shift supervisor as expected. More money, more hours, and STOOPID opening shifts from time to time.

Finally, before I say goodbye, let me add this: I love getting comments on my blog! I check almost every day to see if anything I wrote inspired a response. Especially if I feel I've written something clever. If you feel like commenting, please do! I love it.

Okay, I'll be off for almost 2 weeks now. Happy June to you all! And Happy Wedding to Sam and Annemarie.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

See, this is why I comment as often as I can on friends' blogs. There's something so affirming about getting nice comments.

Angry, mean comments, well, not so much. :-)