Monday, October 01, 2007

nerd alert


NerdTests.com says I'm a Slightly Dorky Nerd God.  What are you?  Click here!


I will admit that many of my Sci-Fi/Comic points are due to the fact that my husband purchases and owns comics and also sci-fi TV, and that therefore these objects are to be found in my household...but I do not deny that I have read/watched pretty much all of it.

Much of my historical geekiness comes from the number of Biblical studies books that I own.

I lost out a bit on the dork factor because I am married and don't rely on the internet for my sex life.

But I would like to point out that I could answer without hesitation that iron is the heaviest element that a star can produce through fusion without going supernova. That science & math score is all mine! ALL MINE!

(Obviously they didn't ask enough questions about MMORPGs.)

3 comments:

annemarie said...

i got almost 100% nerd on the literature section. i'll wait for you to fall off your chair in surprise.

Karl said...

I'm a Science Nerd! 92nd percentile. That's good, 'cause I'm in science and all...

Kurtis Findlay said...

I am a 96% sci-Fi/Comic nerd, 88% Dumb/Dork/Awkward and suck at everything else.

I'm so lame.