Sunday, April 01, 2007

oh, the places you've gone



create your own visited countries map

So, I really need to travel more. I'd like to point out that In Europe there are many small countries all squished together, so that red splotch represents 9 countries.

While I obviously need to do more international traveling, I must admit that I also have a great passion for travelling within Canada. I love roadtrips, and I'm fiercely proud of this vast and marvellous country that I live in. I am starting to think about planning a canoe trip in the Yukon or the NWT for summer 2008. Anyone want to come?

P.S. My computer is still fried. A new computer is in place, but it has been pieced together in a creative way by Robithegeek, and it has not yet been properly finetuned. Therefore, I am still computerless.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Canoe trip in the territories! Count me in!! But no polar bears k?

Diedre said...

Ok, you're in. And we won't have to worry about polar bears, because we'll be in a group of at least six. As soon as I find the other three. Got any friends who are interested?

Paul said...

I totally totally want to come. But summers aren't usually time off for us...

...
Put me in the maybe file. Jan too.