Thursday, February 08, 2007

joker, reveal thyself!

So, I got a second hit for "how did gershwin die and was he afraid of death."

At first I thought "Whoa! What are the chances?!" but then I read more of the details in my stat counter, and it turns out that this mysterious second person had already visited my blog 14 times prior to her/his unusual search.

So, if you're trying to mess with my mind: congratulations, it almost worked! But not quite. I'm on to you! Of course, it's always possible that you just couldn't remember my blog address and then tried to find my last post via a search engine...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Diedre! SO Good to hear from you! I think I've updated my blog about 3 times since Christmas - but still! I'm hoping to be able to keep in touch better - it's my New Year's Resolution! Are you still checking out our blog at rjpenfold@xanga.com??? Love ya! Happy Anniversary!!! Rebecca (and Josh of course)

Diedre said...

Hi Rebecca! I didn't know you had a blog, and your URL doesn't seem to be working...want to e-mail me with the proper address?

Anonymous said...

Twas Paul.