Wednesday, November 15, 2006

three goals

I have decided that I need to take action on three of my passions that are getting neglected.

1) I want to dance. This means going out dancing (although it seems that none of my Vancouver friends are into this), or taking lessons of some sort. I think I should continue with bellydance, it's been my favourite so far. This would also be exercise, which is good for me.

2) I want to be outdoors. This means going for a hike every month or so, and going camping several times in the summer.

3) I want our home to be a place where people feel welcome to just stop by on a whim. (If you live nearby, this means you can invite yourself over sometime.) Probably the best way to start this is to invite more people over. I think I would like to have a Christmas party.

I think I should start these things by Christmastime, or by January 1st. These could be my early new year's resolutions. If anyone wants to help keep me on track, maybe you could do some of these things with me, or remind me, or ask me how these things are going. Thanks!

1 comment:

annemarie said...

I plan on dropping by in late February.