Thursday, October 26, 2006

reboot

I feel like my brain has finally rebooted. For the past two weeks it's been jam-packed with a big fundraiser at work, a leadership training event I had to plan and run for the teens I work with, leading worship at church, meeting with each of the teens I work with for evaluations, and having Sam and Annemarie visit us (yay!), and all this on top of the normal weekly work that I have to accomplish. So, my brain has been extraordinarily full, and finally this morning there is [almost] nothing left to do but the pile of little and not-so-urgent things that has accumulated. This morning it is empty of concern, and ready to do all those little things. How refreshing!

I still have to teach youth Sunday school and be part of the worship (music) team this Sunday, but that should all be okay.

So, I'm back! I'll find something more blogworthy to post in short order, I'm sure of it!

No comments: