Tuesday, July 11, 2006

owie

Last night my Ultimate frisbee team FINALLY won a game! It's been kind of frustrating to keep losing games because we know we can beat most of the teams we've been playing, we just get lazy or unlucky or something. But we won last night! And with a price: my right leg hurts in 4 different places, most notably my bothersome hip and my knee. Owie.

Yesterday I went clothes shopping and spent my entire income tax return. (It wasn't really that much in the first place.) I got capris, a neat zip-up sweatshirt, two tank tops and two dresscode work shirts. All for cheap! The capris are lululemon-esque but only cost me $35, and the sweatshirt was on sale for $36. The sweatshirt is really hot, it's black and long, almost like a trench coat or something.

The most beautiful thing about today was either the sunrise or the flower petals the wind was stirring up outside the florist shop next to where I work. They looked like the wrapping paper I put Annemarie and Sam's wedding gift in. Or perhaps the most beautiful thing about today is yet to come...

1 comment:

Elliot said...

You're starting to sound like the camera-clutching kid in American Beauty... :-O