Monday, April 10, 2006

yahoo

Good news! I might be able to nab a shift supervisor position at my favourite coffee shop instead of at the mall! This might mean totally shafting the mall people, but who cares? I absolutely love working at this other location, the people really suit my groove and the manager is a sweetheart. It means a longer commute =( but it would be worth it.

On the bus today a man was desperately elbowing his way to the door saying, "Excuse me! Excuse me! I'm getting off here! I don't want to be stuck on this bus for years to come!" Once he had successfully escaped, the older Indian man sitting next to me slowly started to chuckle: "Heh. Ha ha. Heh heh heh HA HA HA HA!" It was awesome, and I started chuckling along too. A few stops later this man moved to stand up (he was in the window seat, so I was in his way) and said to me, "Excuse me. I don't want to be stuck on this bus for years to come," and we all started laughing again. I grinned the entire way home, it was just so funny.

2 comments:

Diedre said...

You know what's ridiculous? One of the best parts of my day was trying to decide how to write out the man's laughter. I walked home from the bus saying various combinations of "ha" and "heh" to myself ad nauseam, and laughing even harder.

Elliot said...

LOL!!