Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hincks alert

My friend Adam the Astronomer is back in Chile again. Check out the link to his fifth online journal on the left side of this page. It contains tales of science and Chile. It's a good read.

His sister Emily has just taken a job at the University of Rennes in France. Her blog is also an amusing read, although it is a very different sort of blog! (Also see the link to the left.)

I recommend them both. See if you can note any differences or similarities between the two siblings.

1 comment:

The Hinckster said...

I did now know you had a blog, Mrs. Sportack! I will now return and read all posts, excitedly. Great name for it. I like it. AND I understand it, thanks to my new German fluency. Okay, not fluency.. But whatever.

I would like to be the first to go out on a limb and name the similarities between dear Adam and I:

1. Our last name.
2. The fact that we both have blogs.
3. End of list.

Looking forward to diving into your online world! Hope all is well!

xo EHH