Monday, February 18, 2008

weekend away

We spent the weekend in Victoria with Aaron's family (2 parents, sister + brother-in-law, and us = 6 total). It was their treat to us for our birthdays/Christmas/Valentine's day. It was an awesome B&B with a famous breakfast (they made a whole cookbook about it), and it was also very relaxing and fun. This was our suite. I loved it! I like the fireplace.

In Victoria we walked around and saw the Empress hotel an did some shopping. Which brings me to my next link. They were on sale! So I bought them. I haven't owned a pair of "dress-up/dress-down" black shoes since I threw my Starbucks-dress-code shoes in the garbage on my last shift there one and a half years ago. So I figured I owed myself.

This post has been brought to you by all those who commented on my "I'm dead" post.

4 comments:

Steph said...

mmm...Fluevog. :)

Unknown said...

The shoes are funky, fabulous and SO you! The B&B looks divine.... what rooms were the others in?

Diedre said...

Aaron's parents were in the Rose, and Jesse and Liana were in the Olympic. It was really cool!

Laura said...

Hey. I got your newsletter in the mail today. Actually it probably arrived awhile ago but I don't check my post office box very often! Anyway, I miss you too :)