Monday, August 20, 2007

I win!

This post is an Annemarie-style post in that it talks about housecleaning that I have accomplished today. When Aaron came home from grocery shopping, I challenged him to think of a visible surface (i.e., not inside cupboards) in the bathroom that I had not cleaned. So here's the scorecard:

Diedre's points (stuff I cleaned):

mirrors
faucets
bathtub
the soap dish in the wall of the bathtub
light fixture
the fan in the ceiling
the outside of the drawers
the ceiling
on top of the wall cupboards
the floor

Aaron's points (stuff I didn't clean):

the shower curtain rod

Other points I would have had if he had asked:
the back side of the toilet tank (and the wall behind it)
the toilet paper holder
the walls
other obvious stuff like the sink and the toilet bowl/seat

2 comments:

annemarie said...

do i really blog about cleaning that much? i know i like lists, though (ahem, most recent post).

i cleaned my shower curtain rod this week. :)

email me when you're done camping and we'll chat.

Anonymous said...

You know, in all fairness, if you consider the number of cleanable things in a washroom as compared to the number of things are cleanable, but not obvious, the odds where rather stacked against me in this game.