Thursday, June 28, 2007

ode to a faithful husband

For a few days now I've been trying to think of what to post to break my long work-induced absence from the blogosphere. I've done a bunch of stuff over the past few weeks, mostly work-related, but also fun-related. It's all gone by in a blur of frantic business. However, the one thing that remains deliciously clear in my memory is how wonderful Aaron has been throughout it all. So this post is dedicated to my beloved husband. (Sorry if you've got a gag reflex for things like this. Too bad.) Here's my list of what Aaron has done in the past two weeks:

- Aaron cooked me several interesting dinners, hot and ready when I got home.
- He spent time listening to me vent all my stress, and it was the really good kind of listening that made me feel better, not just the "I will sit quietly while the soundwaves are coming from your mouth" kind of listening.
- He did some of my dishes.
- He helped me make freezer jam!
- He spent lots of time with me, just hanging out and watching TV, or cuddling, or reading or whatever.
- He's been cheerful and friendly and supportive, never complaining, even when there might have been reason for it.
- And so much more.

I love my husband!

No comments: