Sunday, February 04, 2007

people search for the weirdest things...

I have one of those statistic-counting thingies on my blog that gives me all kinds of information about who reads the stuff I write. I am continually amused by the keyword searches that bring people here. So, the following is a list of things people actually type into search engines, which bring them to my blog:

"stealing flowers girlfriend"
"strawberry starbursts"
"milky white hamster eye"*
"how do I make a hairdo with chopsticks"
"hutterite women feel ugly"
"croc shoes teenagers"
and my all-time favourite..."stupid mennonites"


*This one is a perennial favourite, I get about 4 hits every month with a similarly worded search.

2 comments:

Kurtis Findlay said...

How do i get one of those tracker thingies for my blog?

Diedre said...

I got mine from www.statcounter.com