Tuesday, January 30, 2007

small and large

Yesterday I saw a teensy weensy bird. I think it was a nuthatch or something. It made me think of Aaron because he likes birds.

On the bus last night, there was a fat little girl, maybe age 4 or 5, and she was verrrrry sleepy. I decided that the couple she was with were her grandparents, because they seemed to be paying lots of special attention to the girl in a way that jaded parents usually do not. When they woke the girl up because she was falling over too much, she brightened up considerably quickly. The three of them had some sort of a conversation in Spanish, and I could tell that the girl was probably pretty intelligent. I decided that I liked the cute little fat girl.

This morning I passed my first driving test. I'll have to take another one in two years before this is all over.

2 comments:

annemarie said...

congrats, diedre! although i know that driving is not high on your list of important things in your life.

Elliot said...

Hooray for passing tests! And for smart little girls and birds.