Sunday, August 20, 2006

superhero activities

I forgot to mention that the best parts of my day yesterday were when I rode the bus to work and I was standing in the aisle and holding the pole and my hair was blowing in the wind from the open window and I felt like a superhero, and also when I built pink dribble castles on top of the pink slushy drink I had for lunch by picking some slush up in my straw and then dribbling it on top of the castle (much like you can do with super-wet sand at a beach).

2 comments:

Elliot said...

BTW, I read and reviewed those Firebird books you told me about back in the day!

Elliot said...

Superhero hair

+

sexy green corset costume (I'm assuming it's sexy since corsets that you wear on the outside of your clothes usually are)

+

pink dribble slushy fortress of solitude...

It sounds like you've got a lot of the prerequisites for a superhero identity. Holy Diedrewoman, Diedrewoman!