Thursday, April 27, 2006

on a lighter note...

Today in the grocery store I saw a woman pushing a side-by-side stroller with two toddlers in it. I enjoyed the two grins and the four actively swinging feet.

I also noticed some nifty blue flowers in an abandoned lot. They were that kind of vague and shifty colour of blue/purple that one more commonly sees in a field of flax...you know, that kind of blue that might look like a lake or pond in your peripheral vision.

This past week has also contained much comfiness and joy in our marriage. Aaron is my best friend. Huzzah.

Also, for those of you who remember my post "today I celebrated life and death," you should know that yesterday we laid Mutti-Oma to rest. She was one month shy of her 98th birthday. The visit I told you all about was the last time we saw her, and it's neat that she got to see our wedding pictures that day.

No comments: