Friday, April 14, 2006

I take it back

We went to church this morning for Good Friday, and there were no costumes. Those people rehearsing must have been preparing for Easter or somthing. I can handle costumes at Easter if need be, it's more jubilant as opposed to solemn. There was a really good use of big drums as the cross was carried into the sanctuary, it really gave me the shivers. So, all in all it was a good service. Inoffensive and appropriate. I am placated. Thanks be to God.

But I still think I'm going to go find myself an Anglican church sometime this weekend yet.

I liked two kids in church this morning. First, there was a girl with a blankie who was standing behind her mother at the piano. She sort of started half-dancing with her blankie every now and then. Cute. Also, there was a little boy who wanted to get very close to the Christ candle in the lobby after the service. He was funny.

No comments: